Report a Missing Crossing Guard

If you notice that a crossing guard is missing from his or her normal post during school commute times, please call the Crossing Guard Supervisor: Don Shamp at 650-380-5795.

If you can’t get a hold of Don, call the police dispatch center at 650-329-2413 and an officer will be sent out to the intersection if one is available.